CABE Mentor Program opportunity:
- We are now launching the 2018-19 mentoring program and invite you to submit your application online to be a mentee or mentor by Nov. 28, 2018.
- Once you complete the on-line application, your CABE chapter program representative will be in contact with you.
- The program is mentee-driven. Once the match is made, the mentee is responsible for managing the mentor relationship. We recommend arranging monthly meetings with your mentor that may be in person or by phone.
- The program runs for approximately 10-12 months.
- The mentee must currently be employed with two years of work experience.
- Both mentee and mentor must be either national or local chapter members of CABE.
- The 2018-19 mentorship program is currently not being offered via the CABE Ottawa Chapter (OEA). However, mentor program events will be offered by OEA throughout the year.
Mentoring can change your understanding of our profession and what we can accomplish. To learn more about the program, please consult the guide available at this link.
The online application form for both mentees and mentors is located under the mentoring menu item under CABE/Chapters. You must be a registered user to access this form. If you are not registered, you may purchase a membership via 'CABE Store.